Register for Coordinator-Con at Google HQ on October 18!
If you have already registered and you have questions about Coordinator-Con, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-920-3662.
Mark Your Calendars: The Coordinator Training Event of the Year Is Coming up Soon!
Join MOUSE Squad Coordinators from throughout NYC for Coordinator-Con on Thursday, October 18. This year we are excited to announce that Coordinator-Con will be hosted at the Google offices in Chelsea!
We encourage all MOUSE Squad Coordinators to join us for a day of professional development and networking. This is a great opportunity to meet other Coordinators, ask questions and share best practices, and attend workshops led by MOUSE staff.
Details for the Day:
WHEN: Thursday, October 18 from 9am-3pm
WHERE: Google - 111 8th Avenue at W. 15th Street, Manhattan
WHAT ELSE? A light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
What to Expect at Coordinator-Con:
At Coordinator-Con, we are excited to have the opportunity to hear from new and returning MOUSE Squad Coordinators from throughout NYC. The following resources will be available to you throughout the day:
- Workshops on essential topics for your MOUSE Squad--including using the MOUSE Squad Certification Curriculum, exploring Specialist Certifications, and working on projects that go beyond tech support--led by MOUSE staff.
- Networking and brainstorming sessions with MOUSE Squad Coordinators from throughout NYC.
- Professional development and support for using new tools on mousesquad.org and implementing Certification with your Squad.
- Opportunities to check in with your school's assigned Training Specialist!
Questions? Email email@example.com.
To attend Coordinator-Con, your school must be registered for MOUSE Squad in the 2012-13 school year!
To re-register, you must:
- Confirm with Naomi that your school is re-registering for the 2012-13 school year, and share any updates to your school's contact information.
- Submit a purchase order for the $999 membership fee--you can pay this over FAMIS using your school's NYSSL budget. Payment details are available here.
Please contact Naomi (firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-920-3662) if you have any questions or need additional details to re-register.